Hi again! I had hoped to have a great blog about my day but unfortunately I have been sick all day! :( I have a cake ball order tomorrow for a wedding tasting and if they like them I will get quite a large order from that! I am also working on a cake ball lollipop bouquet for tomorrow! I haven't gotten near as much done as I had hoped due to being sick so I am hoping like crazy that I am feeling better in the morning cause I will have to get busy first thing!!! This will be my first lollipop bouquet so I hope it turns out as planned. I also got a call today about an order for 75 cake balls for a daughter's graduation party. I have only been working on these for a little over a week and already it seems to be taking off. I'm so excited about it! One girl says that she has a 4th of July party every year and this year she wants 300 cake balls!! And Emilee's teacher is having a baby in June and wants me to make "It's a boy!" lollipops for the hospital when he is born! How neat! So if the orders keep coming in like this I will soon be a busy (or busier) mommy!!! Yay!!
Well, I hope everyone has a great week! Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment