Well yesterday turned out to be a great success. It started off a little rocky though. Yesterday I had to make the cake balls for the wedding tasting and the bouquet. I got up and got started very early, being that I was sick the 2 days before I didn't get much done...so I go to my freezers to start getting out the already rolled cake balls and I find that I have NO birthday cake left!!! Uh Oh!!! So I scoop Mady up and away we go to the nearest walmart!!! I get what I need and I come home, make the cake, pop it in the oven and start getting things ready for the dipping process. Well I start to dip the strawberry into the vanilla almond bark and neither the strawberry cake ball nor the vanilla coating was willing to cooperate!! But FINALLY I got things going smoothly! I got my bouquet done and although it's not the best lollipop bouquet I've ever seen, I was pleased with it considering it's my first one! Practice makes perfect right?! So today I am off to buy more pots and supplies and get to practicing on these....after I get my order for today done! Later it's off to the dentist with the 3 older kids!! (They can barely contain their excitement, lol) Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment