Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sweet Raspberry Muffins

I have had this recipe for Sweet Raspberry Muffins forever it seems but just have not gotten around to making them. Finally today I gave it a try. I love anything that has a jelly or cream of any kind inside so was super excited about these! They turned out VERY good as far as flavor, the kids couldn't get enough (literally...we ran out). But I was a little disappointed in the texture. They were more like a homemade biscuit with jelly inside than a muffin. I kind of had a feeling they would be this way as I was making them because it was more of a dough than a batter. I think I will play with this recipe a little and see if I can't get the texture to be more muffin-like. But all in all I'd still say it was a success. I have been muffin recipe hunting a lot the past few days so I'm sure there will be more muffin posts to come!! Have a great evening!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment